Dear Parents/Guardians, May 11, 2020
Jefferson Craig Year End Parent Information Letter
Locker and Desk
- Jeff Craig students will have locker and desk items returned during the month of May. Please refer to the schedule below. *If you have more than one student at Jeff-Craig, in different grade levels, you may pick up/drop off items at the same time.
- Other items that will be sent home (if parents ordered) include: Yearbook and Spring Pictures.
- Items parents should be looking for at home to return include: Library books, textbooks, subject/reading books, borrowed teacher books, and band instruments. *At this time, students will keep their iPads and Chromebooks for the summer.
Kindergarten iPad drop off and Chromebook pick up
- Please be watching for more information coming this summer. We will set a time for students who are entering 1st grade to drop off their iPads and pick up a chromebook.
Pick up and Drop off Instructions
- Pull up to the JC/MS cafeteria doors
- Remain in your vehicle
- A staff member will retrieve items for dropping off and picking up
- Please open your trunk or put down your window so our staff member can assist (we will take care of the rest)
Pick up and Drop off Schedule
- Kindergarten – May 18th from 8:30 to 11am
- 3rd Grade – May 18th from 12:30 to 3pm
- 1st Grade – May 19th from 8:30 to 11am
- 4th Grade – May 19th from 12:30 to 3pm
- 2nd & 5th Grade – May 20th from 8:30 to 11:30am
- 6th Grade – May 20th from 12:30 to 3pm
If you are unable to come during your scheduled time, please call the school at 812-427-2170 to set up at time for May 21-22.
- Student report cards will be uploaded into Skyward and ready to view on May 26th.
Meals – to – You (Make sure you check out the Superintendent’s letter)
- Sign-up online AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Access the online form by visiting our corporation website at https://www.switzerland.k12.in.us/. You will ONLY have four days to sign up. May 12th is the last day to register.
Jefferson Craig Elementary School