During the COVID-19 pandemic, Indiana Medicaid members were able to keep their coverage without interruption. The most recent federal spending bill ended medicaid coverage protections which means Indiana Medicaid must return to normal operations. Parents/Guardians of students that are currently enrolled in Medicaid, should act now to ensure that they will stay covered.
To help keep you covered, or help you find the right coverage for you and your family, the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration needs all Medicaid members to take these steps to ensure we have current information.
- Go to FSSABenefits.IN.gov
- Scroll down to the blue “Manage Your Benefits” section
- Click on either “Sign in to my account” or “Create account”
- Check that your contact information is accurate
- Call 800-403-0864 if you need assistance
- Then watch your mail! Be sure to respond with any information you’re asked to provide
- Benefit Portal tools:
- Click here for a flyer on how to navigate FSSABenefits.IN.gov
- Click here for a flyer on how to report a change
- Click here to view a short walkthrough video
- Click here for videos showing how to:
- Change notification preferences
- Managing your user account
- Redetermination response process
- Upload documents
Your coverage under the Indiana Medicaid program will never be cut off without you first having the opportunity to give the state new and updated information. But it is important that you respond to requests from FSSA and provide the needed information when you’re contacted.