Paul W. Ogle Scholarship
Please congratulate Alisha Detmer on this hard won achievement. Alisha is the daughter of Allen and Michelle Detmer of Patriot, IN.
This award offers a maximum of $20,000 over four years ($5,000 per year for four-year programs) or less will be awarded for those scholars seeking an associate or vocational degree.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding graduating seniors in each high school in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Washington, and Scott Counties on a rotating basis and to Switzerland County each year.
Requirements – Applicants must:
- Be graduating seniors this school year in the top 25% of their class
- Reside in of one of the following counties; Clark, Floyd, Scott, Washington, Harrison, Switzerland
- Graduate with a minimum CORE 40 diploma, or equivalent
- Attend any accredited two-year or four-year college or university
- Letter of acceptance to an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university